Tuesday 18 December 2018

Holidays!

I still cannot believe that a whole year has passed! It feels as though we should still be half-way through the year, but, be that as it may, the year five students from room six will be moving into year six ready to take on new learning challenges and responsibilities. I would love to thank every single one of my students for all of their hard work throughout the year as they engaged with each other and learnt a multitude of new things.

As a beginning teacher, I did not know what my first year of teaching would bring and now can honestly say that my students this year only developed my passion for teaching and I can't wait to see what the new year will bring.

I hope all of the room 6 students and their families have a wonderful and safe Christmas and holiday break. Students please remember to keep up with your reading and maths practice. You can go to the library and join the holiday reading program (click here to sign up) and you can practice your basic facts here.

I will leave you with a picture and video from our Kauri Whanau celebration assembly, I was so proud of room 6 for their amazing performance! Click here to check out the video from our Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment